Meghan Markle Shares Some of Her Most Personal Photos and Videos of Daughter Princess Lilibet, 4: ‘Go Get ‘Em, Girl!’

Meghan Markle Shares Photos with Daughter Lilibet

Meghan Markle is a proud mama!

The Duchess of Sussex, 44, shared an Instagram post on Saturday, Oct. 11, offering one of her most personal looks at daughter Princess Lilibet.

Marking International Day of the Girl — which was established by the United Nations in 2011 to celebrate women across the globe — Meghan shared a photo of herself and her 4-year-old daughter, as well as a video of Lilibet.

“To all the girls – this world is yours. Do everything you can to protect your rights, use your voice, support each other,” Meghan wrote in the caption of her post.

“We will do the same for you. It’s your right and our responsibility. Go get ‘em girl!  Happy International Day of the Girl,” she added.

Meghan Markle Shares Photos with Daughter Lilibet
Princess Lilibet (left) and Meghan Markle (right).

In the mother-daughter photograph shared, Meghan could be seen holding Lilibet’s hand as they stood outdoors together.

The Duchess of Sussex, wearing a light-colored ensemble, looked down and smiled at her little one, who was dressed in all pink attire — with a purse to match.

The accompanying video Meghan shared of her daughter showed Lilibet running around outdoors on a sunny day.

Along with Lilibet, Meghan is also a mom to son Prince Archie, 6, with husband Prince Harry.

Meghan Markle Shares Photos with Daughter Lilibet

Meghan has marked International Day of the Girl in various ways in years past. Last year, the Duchess of Sussex talked about “being one of the most bullied people in the world” while attending an event that marked the day for #HalfTheStory, a nonprofit focused on improving young people’s relationship with technology.

Larissa May, founder of the organization, told Vanity Fair at the time, “We had girls wave these little emoji signs and talk about how each one of these scenarios would have impacted them emotionally.”

While accepting the Humanitarians of the Year award at Project Healthy Minds’ annual gala in New York City on Thursday, Oct. 9, Meghan and Harry, 41, made a rare statement about their kids.

“Our children, Archie and Lilibet, are just 6 and 4 years old,” Meghan said, taking the stage alongside Harry. “Can you believe it?”

Then reflecting on the challenges parents face in the digital age, the mom of two continued, “Luckily, they’re still too young for social media, but we know that day is coming.” (The remarks highlighted the personal connection behind the couple’s advocacy for protecting children online, a key part of their commitment to Project Healthy Minds’ mission.)

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *