Expert spots major clue Prince Harry is plotting ‘return to royal duties’

Prince Harry

Prince Harry made headlines this week after it was revealed that The Home Office will be reviewing his security rights for when he visits the UK. Since the Duke of Sussex quit royal life in 2020, he has faced downgraded taxpayer-funded security rights in his home country, which he has argued made it unsafe for him and his family to visit.

However, despite losing a court appeal regarding security earlier this year, the Government department is now reportedly reviewing his case and what he should be entitled to, with the results expected to be published next month. This U-turn from the Home Office has surprised many people, with some royal experts now believing it could hint at the prince’s future moves.

While Harry has never said he wants to return to royal duties, speculation is now rife about what could happen if his security rights get reinstated.

“It comes at such an interesting time, where we’ve been watching so closely Harry’s moves towards reconciliation with his father, and the fact that they met up in September when he was over here.

“And it does beg the question, sort of is something afoot? Is something happening? Are we moving towards clearing the path for Harry to be more involved in the UK and the Royal Family?”

Harry and family
The duke has previously said the UK is unsafe to bring his family to

Since quitting royal life in 2020, Harry has lived in Montecito, America, with his wife Meghan Markle.

While they are raising their children Prince Archie, six, and Princess Lilibet, four, in the US, it is believed Harry does want his children to see more of his home country.

However, he has also argued that he feels it is unsafe for his children to visit without better police protection. The outcome of the review is expected to be shared within the next month.

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *