Prince Harry and Meghan ‘don’t want to p*** off’ Royal Family as they make major move

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle asked the Kardashian family to remove pictures of them at Kris Jenner’s birthday party to keep things smooth with the Royal Family, it has been claimed. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex sparked backlash with their glitzy appearances last weekend in Los Angeles, while the Royal Family were marking Remembrance back in the UK.

One of those appearances was at Kris Jenner’s glamorous birthday bash in West Hollywood, which featured the crème de la crème of Hollywood’s elite. The Sussex couple were photographed arriving at Jeff Bezos’s home, where the party took place, but sparked further backlash when pictures of them emerged on Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian’s Instagram accounts, showing them having a jolly time. The pictures of Harry and Meghan were later deleted, raising questions about the reason behind the move.

However, a source has now claimed that it was the Sussexes’ representative who asked the Kardashians to delete the pictures, and that it was due to a very particular reason.

Meghan Markle poses with Kim Kardashian
Meghan Markle poses with Kim Kardashian
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex at Kris Jenner's birthday party
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex at Kris Jenner’s birthday party

A source told Page Six: ”They don’t want to piss off the Royal Family while they are trying to reconcile.”

Despite their decision, Palace insiders were reportedly not thrilled about Harry and Meghan’s glitzy night out and found it overly “tacky,” according to sources.

They told the outlet: “It truly shows that Harry is so far removed from the rest of the family.

“These people may be stars in America, but the pure ostentatiousness is at odds with what Prince William is trying to do with his life and the monarchy.”

Another source appeared to confirm the Sussexes’ motive behind their decision, telling the Daily Mail: “They were polite but firm – nothing goes online without their sign-off.

“They’ve built their brand on control, and they weren’t about to let a Kardashian post ruin that.”

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *