Epstein’s bombshell claims about Sarah Ferguson, Beatrice and Eugenie as email surfaces

Sarah Ferguson and her daughters
Previously unseen correspondence allegedly sheds more light on Sarah’s connections to Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein made some very explosive claims about Sarah Ferguson in an email to his lawyer, it has emerged. Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson’s daughters have found themselves caught in the crossfire as the fallout and backlash from their parents’ past connections with Jeffrey Epstein continue.

Previously unseen emails reportedly show that the late convicted sex offender not only financially supported Sarah, but that she allegedly brought her children to visit the convicted sex offender after he left prison. The email in question was allegedly sent by Epstein to his lawyer, Paul Tweed, in 2011, a month after Sarah gave a March 2011 interview apologising for her ties to Epstein and claiming she would have “nothing ever to do with Jeffrey Epstein ever again.”

He allegedly wrote in the emails: “[Sarah] took apartments in New York. She was the first to celebrate my release with her two daughters in tow. She visited me with [a] policeman sitting at my front desk. She has asked for help with her charities”.

A source close to Sarah has insisted that neither she nor her daughters remembers such a visit.

While Sarah previously admitted to accepting money from Epstein, the Daily Mail claims that the newly surfaced emails show that she asked to borrow much more money.

The emails allegedly show that the former Duchess of York asked Epstein to borrow $50,000 (£37,240) to $100,000 (£78,475) to help with “small bills” and that she asked to visit his private island in the Caribbean.

Last month, several charities severed ties with Sarah after a 2011 email from her to Epstein surfaced.

She allegedly wrote in the email: “You have always been a steadfast, generous and supreme friend to me and my family. I am apologising to you today for not replying to your email or reaching out to you.

Sarah Ferguson with Princess Eugenie
Sarah Ferguson with Princess Eugenie

The email added: “I was bedridden with fear. I was paralysed. I was advised in no uncertain terms to have nothing to do with you and to not speak or email you. And if I did – I would cause more problems to you, the Duke and myself. I was broken and lost. So please understand. I didn’t want to hurt Andrew one more time. I was in overriding fear. I am sorry.”

However, Sarah’s spokesperson said that she only sent the email because Epstein said he would “destroy her” in a “Hannibal Lecter-style” phone call.

James Henderson, Fergie’s adviser, told the Telegraph: “People don’t understand how terrible Epstein was. I can remember everything about that call. It was a chilling call and I’m surprised anybody was ever friends with him given the way he talked to me.”

On Friday, Andrew announced that he would give up the use of his royal titles and honours, following the posthumous memoir by the late Virginia Giurffre. Andrew also denied all accusations made against him. It also means that Sarah is no longer the Duchess of York.

Princess Beatrice and Eugenie will not be affected by Andrew’s giving up his royal titles, as they will keep their own royal titles and remain princesses. Their status is unaffected by their father’s decision, and they will continue to be referred to as princesses by birthright.

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *