Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s plans to return to Australia leaked

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly planning to return to Australia in the near future.

Harry and Meghan last travelled down under in 2018 in what was their first royal tour together after getting married.

Now their plans to return have been revealed in a leaked letter that they sent to one of their famous pals.

Angela Pearl, a celebrity astrologer and friend of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, shared an Instagram post which featured a happy snap of herself with the pair.

Included in the post was a copy of a letter the Sussexes had sent to her under the category of “personal correspondence”.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex.
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex.

“Dear Angela, we wanted to thank you for joining us…” the letter began with the next part hidden.

“Your energy and insight were such a welcome addition.

While much of the rest was covered up, it was the visible last sentence that gave away the power couple’s Australia plans.

“On a separate note, we hope your family in Ukraine remain safe, and we look forward to staying in touch especially as we look to visit Australia again.”

Harry and Meghan previously told Oprah Winfrey during their infamous royal exit interview that their last trip to Australia changed everything about how they felt toward the royal family.

“After we had gotten back from our Australia tour … we talked about things really started to turn, when I knew we weren’t being protected,” Meghan said.

The pair last visited Australia in 2018. Picture: Getty.
The pair last visited Australia in 2018

“To see how effortless it was for Meghan to come into the family so quickly in Australia and across New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga, and just be able to connect with people,” Harry said.

“She was welcomed into the family not just by the family, but by the world.”

Meanwhile, it comes after it was revealed that a representative for Prince Harry and Meghan asked Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian to remove pictures of them from social media following an A-list bash last weekend.

The insider told Page Six that someone from their team had reached out to the reality stars after the images emerged in an Instagram album following Jenner’s 70th birthday party on Saturday night.

“They don’t want to p*** off the royal family while they are trying to reconcile,” the source said, supporting claims that emerged last month about Meghan supporting Harry’s attempts to reconcile with his family, particularly his father, behind the scenes.

“They need the [royal] family,” they said. “Meghan is aware of that.”

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *