Meghan Markle to ‘run the country’ as bombshell announcement leaves TV host speechless

Meghan Markle has reportedly agreed to return to England for the first time in four years. The Duchess of Sussex, 44, who has not been back to the UK since the funeral of Queen Elizabeth IIin 2022, is expected to appear alongside Prince Harry at a kick-off event in July ahead of his Invictus Games in Birmingham which will be held in 2027.

TalkTV presenter Mark Dolan explained recent reports expressed King Charles is “desperate to reunite with his darling boy Harry”, and believes Princess Kate would be the perfect go-between to heal the rift between the Sussexes and the Prince of Wales.

Speaking on his show on Thursday, royal biographer Angela Levin shut down the reports as she made a bombshell claim.

Mark commented: “Meghan is a very driven and ambitious person. What do you think her goals are in relation to the Royal Family? What is the end game?”

“The end game is that she is Queen,” Angela replied. “That’s it.

” The bizarre claim left the host stunned, as he remarked: “Are you serious? Meghan Markle will be Queen of the United Kingdom?”

The biographer reiterated: “Yes, I’ve said this several times. In other words, Meghan will run the country.”

The claim is largely impossible as Prince George of Wales is directly next in line to throne after his father, the Prince of Wales. As the eldest son of William and Catherine, Princess of Wales, George is second in the line of succession to King Charles III.

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian addressed the Sussexes attending her mum Kris Jenner’s 70th birthday

Elsewhere, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been thrust into the spotlight after Kim Kardashian finally addressed the vanishing images that sparked a global media storm dubbed “photo-gate”.

She said Meghan and Harry asked for pictures of them at Kris Jenner’s 70th birthday party to be deleted because it was the night before Remembrance Sunday.

“I think they realised it was Remembrance Day and they didn’t want to be seen at a party”, she said.

Kim also claimed the images had been shared online with the Sussexes’ consent, explaining: “We were told that it was totally cool to post. We’re never ones to post without permission. It’s not who we are.”

Candid photos from the party showed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex cosying up to Kris Jenner at her milestone 70th birthday party in November.

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *