Meghan Markle speaks out on ‘professional separation’ from Prince Harry

Meghan Markle has opened up about her ‘professional separation’ from her husband, Prince Harry.

There’s been a lot of chatter online about the couple’s ‘professional separation’ over the past year or so – and Meghan’s latest projects could confirm this once again.

“Harry and Meghan have consistently pursued solo ventures in connection with their individual interests,” an anonymous source told Hello! last year, around the same time she launched her new Netflix series titled With Love, Meghan. “But remain deeply committed to their joint efforts through Archewell [their joint charity, formed in 2020].”

The source added: “Together they have exciting projects in the pipeline, all driving forward their shared mission for positive global impact.”

Meghan has since sat down with Harper’s Bazaar to discuss the various solo projects she’s built for herself, since she and Harry stepped down as senior working royals back in 2020. According to the publication, she she ‘now pursuing a life and a career that feel authentic to her and her alone—and allowing herself to enjoy it too’.

Fans will already know she’s signed development deals with Spotify and Netflix, with her lifestyle TV series doing very well, alongside her As Ever brand seeing multiple sell-out successes. She’s also got a podcast, Confessions of a Female Founder, so she’s clearly a very busy woman!

Meghan Markle has opened up about her solo professional projects in a brand-new interview (John Nacion/WireImage)
Meghan Markle has opened up about her solo professional projects in a brand-new interview

“I like the community of work and the connection,” Meghan told the outlet in the interview published on Wednesday (19 November). “I think a lot of it is in my DNA.”

Speaking on the job front, the mother of two explained: “You should do what works for you.”

The former Suits actress added: “When people start to see your work ethic and really understand how dedicated you are to things—how you are in one place, I believe, is how you are in other places.

“So for me, that’s how I show up when I do potlucks at my kids’ school, that’s how I show up, when putting a party together for my friend who just had a baby, that’s how I show up in my business.”

Harry and Meghan have consistently pursued solo ventures for quite some time now (Neil Mockford/GC Images)
Harry and Meghan have consistently pursued solo ventures for quite some time now

Elsewhere in the interview, Meghan opened up about balancing working life with parenting duties.

“My office is right by the kitchen, and I love that I can work from home,” she said. “It’s a great luxury.

“(Lilibet) comes and sits on my lap when I’m in the middle of the meeting, whether it’s about P(rofit) and L(oss) for my brand or it’s about something creative.”

The 44-year-old also noted that her boundaries became stronger when she came into the public eye, noting: “You find different ways to protect yourself, whether that’s self-preservation or it’s just growing up.”

Meghan carried on: “I’m a mum with kids at that age where they are constantly learning something new.

“I watch them face things that feel completely insurmountable every day. But you can remember and say, ‘I know it seems really hard right now, but trust me, that’s going to come so easily soon’.

“I can give myself the same grace as a founder. There’s no such thing as perfect. I, too, get to make mistakes.”

Harry is set to make his first appearance in Meghan’s Netflix series when the festive edition airs early doors next month (3 December).

While the Duke of Sussex has not yet properly featured in the programme, he did appear briefly in a 65-second trailer when he and Meghan shared a kiss in a kitchen.

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *