King Charles Tells Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson They’re Not Welcome at Christmas: Report

King Charles III reportedly isn’t interested in celebrating the holidays with Prince AndrewPrince Andrew and his ex-wife, Sarah FergusonSarah Ferguson.

The Duke and Duchess of York have been made aware that the king will not be looking to invite them to spend Christmas with the royal family this year, according to The Times of London.

The king has reportedly made it clear that he would prefer the pair, who divorced in 1996, to be “invisible” at future gatherings.

You can’t sack someone from being your brother,” a source close to Charles told the outlet. “But this year, if the duke and duchess were both to be as honourable [as last year], it would be very much for the best and the family would not be disappointed, not least to avoid the King having to make any more difficult decisions.”

Royal News has reached out to reps for King Charles and Ferguson for comment.

Earlier this month, Ferguson found herself in hot water after a controversial email to Jeffrey Epstein reemerged.

Two newspapers published an email reportedly sent by Ferguson to Jeffrey Epstein in 2011. The Sun and the Mail on Sunday reported that the email was sent weeks after the duchess had publicly distanced herself from the disgraced financier.

In the email, Ferguson reportedly wrote to Epstein that he has “always been a steadfast, generous and supreme friend to me and my family.”

A Spokesperson for Ferguson said the email was to counter a threat Epstein had made to sue her for defamation.

“The duchess spoke of her regret about her association with Epstein many years ago, and as they have always been, her first thoughts are with his victims,” the spokesperson said in a statement to the BBC. “Like many people, she was taken in by his lies. As soon as she was aware of the extent of the allegations against him, she not only cut off contact but condemned him publicly, to the extent that he then threatened to sue her for defamation for associating him with paedophilia.”

Ultimately, multiple charities — including the Teenage Cancer Trust, the British Heart Foundation and the Children’s Literacy Charity — distanced themselves from Ferguson in recent weeks.

While Charles’ relationship with the Duke and Duchess of York continues to be distant, the royal family member is working on his relationship with Prince Harry.

Although the duo has been estranged since 2020 after the Duke of Sussex and his wife, Meghan Markle, stepped down from their duties as senior working royals and moved to California, Harry recently visited his father on September 10 during a trip to London.

The reunion marked the first time the twosome had been together in person in nearly two years.

Harry and Charles’ meeting was “super positive and very relaxed,” a source told Us Weekly.

“They were catching up personally about the children and what has been going on with Charles and his health,” the insider added, referring to Harry and Meghan’s two children. “There were hugs and tears at the meeting.”

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *