Exact date Prince Harry is set to return to the UK revealed

Prince Harry

The exact date that Prince Harry looks set to return to the UK has been revealed.

Prince Harry will likely return to the UK in time for the one-year countdown event for the Invictus Games on July 10, later this year. The 41-year-old has attended the annual event every year since 2014, with Meghan Markle having previously appeared alongside her husband.

Harry is currently on his way home to California after having attended court from Monday to Thursday after his legal action against Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) started in court. He is also thought to be keen to return to his home country more frequently, but wants to make sure that his wife feels safe and welcome.

According to a source close to Sussexes, trips to the UK have been planned for July and August, with Harry hoping that he can bring his wife and children too if his security in the UK is reinstated.

Speaking to the Daily Express, the source said: “There have been talks when Harry was here previously, he said he wants to come home but he has to make sure it is a safe place for his wife and his family.

“Meghan has issues about security and serious concerns about some really nasty trolls.”

The One Year to Go Ceremony for the 2027 Birmingham Invictus Games will take place at the start of July, with Harry expected to attend.

No official announcements have yet been made, but a source said “it is likely he will attend”, noting that he has gone to every countdown ceremony since it was launched in 2014.

meghan and harry

A risk management board is reassessing his security risk level and will make recommendations accordingly.

A decision is expected within weeks, with some reports suggesting that a decision is already “nailed on”, with police security set to be reinstated.

Meghan last visited the UK in September 2022. Six-year-old Prince Archie and four-year-old Princess Lilibet have not visited the UK since June 2022.

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *