Prince Harry’s latest outburst on leaks leaves Buckingham Palace ‘saddened’

Prince Harry

Prince Harry’s latest outburst on “men in grey suits” inside the royal court, allegedly trying to sabotage his reconciliation efforts with King Charles, has left Buckingham Palace “bemused, perplexed and saddened,” it has been claimed. The Duke of Sussex accused unnamed royal courtiers of trying to put a negative spin on his reunion with his father after claims suggested their recent meeting in London was “distinctly formal”.

A report in The Sun on Saturday suggested their private tea at Clarence House had been “distinctly formal” and left the duke, who stepped down as a senior working royal in 2020, joking he felt more like an “official visitor” than a family member. He handed his father a framed picture of his children, Archie, six, and Lilibet, four, it was reported.

But the Duke’s representatives dismissed the report, saying it’s “categorically false” and the quotes attributed to him are “pure invention fed, one can only assume, by sources intent on sabotaging any reconciliation between father and son”.

The Prince Of Wales Attends 'International Year Of The Reef' 2018 Meeting
Prince Harry met with the King earlier this month

Meanwhile, a source close to Harry told the Mail on Sunday: “The relationship between the Duke and His Majesty The King is a matter for the two of them and the two of them only. The men in grey suits should stay out of it.”

Now, The Sun reported that the latest claims from camp Sussex have left the Palace speechless.

It reported: “Buckingham Palace is not being drawn into any transatlantic war of words after the riposte from Montecito, it is understood.”

Meanwhile, a royal source said: “The reality is that senior aides have been working behind the scenes to improve what is a delicate but important private family relationship.”

The Duke has previously expressed his hopes of reconciliation with his family amid his belief they may never forgive him after his public accusations.

However, he still remains estranged from the Prince of Wales.

The once close brothers’ long-standing rift shows no sign of healing, with the two not meeting during Harry’s four-day UK stay this month which included charity engagements and catching up with old friends and colleagues.

Related Posts

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s surprising new job for first time after eviction

Since stepping back from official duties in 2019, Prince Andrew has remained a subject of public interest, particularly regarding his residence, financial arrangements, and relationship with the Royal…

Meghan Markle Accidentally Confirms Prince Harry Rumor

Public interest in the lives of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remains high, particularly when new projects involving Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are released. Recently,…

Mystery woman in Epstein file photo with Andrew finally identified

The long-running investigation into the activities of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein continues to generate public interest, particularly regarding individuals who had documented associations with him. Among the most widely…

‘I worked for Princess Eugenie – here’s what she’s really like behind closed doors’

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, have maintained a relatively low public profile in recent months, a pattern that has…

The Royal Family Shares an Important Update on 18-Year-Old James

James Alexander Philip Theo Mountbatten-Windsor, known publicly as the Earl of Wessex, reached his 18th birthday on 17 December 2025. While this milestone is a routine transition…

Princess Diana’s Death Reexamined: Alarming New Clues Shatter the “Accident” Story!

Princess Diana’s tragic death in Paris on August 31, 1997, alongside Dodi Fayed, the son of businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, shocked the world and led to decades…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *